- The Organization - The Renaissance Collaborative, Inc., was incorporated in 1992 as a 501(c)3 social impact organization committed to assisting in restoring the Bronzeville community by helping to rebuild people’s lives.
- The Mission - To promote self-sufficiency through an innovative and comprehensive network of supportive affordable housing, employment, and services.
- The Value - “all individuals have value and that they can better contribute to themselves, their families and their communities when provided the support they need.”
- The Role - To address the housing and employment needs of low-income to moderate income residents in the community; as a catalyst for this commitment, a 101 unit SRO (single room occupancy) supportive affordable housing facility was established and a 71 unit Senior Village was established.
- The Goal - To provide comprehensive environments that support residents in becoming self-sufficient economically.